Step 7: Connect
HERE IS YOUR NEXT STEP
There are many different ways that you can relate to our KINDNESS OUTREACH team. There are a few guidelines, but for the most part it is up to you to decide what works best for you. Here are the four most common types of relationship.
There are many different ways you can relate to our KINDNESS OUTREACH team. There are a few guidelines, but for the most part it is up to you to decide what works best for you. Here are the four most common types of relationship.
- You sign up to become a KINDNESS OUTREACH participant. This will give you access to all training and materials, but have little contact with the Kindness Outreach Team.
- We invite you to fill in an annual survey and provide copies of all translations of materials so we can share with others. We want to see God’s kingdom built and we believe one way we see that happen is by freely sharing insights, stories and training materials.
- You are invited to the Servant Evangelism Summit, which happen every year.
- You don’t want much contact because you are confident you can use our materials.
- A coaching relationship is for those who want training and advice from a coach/practitioner as they commit to a Kindness Outreach lifestyle for their church.
- We will provide advice via email or Zoom.
- You will be invited to group coaching forums via internet or regional gatherings.
- Those in a coaching relationship are expected to share stories, provide basic reporting, translations, and lessons learned.
KINDNESS OUTREACH CHURCH
- Kindness Outreach is a community of churches and collective leaders. We seek to apply the same core principles to all our work.
- You have access to the first five trainings.
- There is no need to contact us. You are welcome to freely download and use what you want from the website.
- This is most often used by those who want to adapt the materials significantly or just want to use the materials for their own purposes (for example, for staff training). We are more than happy for you to use the materials. While we love to hear how people are using the material, you are under no obligation to be in touch. We want to see God’s kingdom built and if our materials help you in any small way, then we consider it a blessing.
- Please do feel free to contact us to see if your language is translated. We are happy to share translations.